1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Value of Savage Model 1907

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by waynesigmeister, Jan 13, 2009.

1. waynesigmeister

waynesigmeister New Member

I just bought a Savage Model 1907 semi auto pistol in .32 ACP. The gun was made in 1910 and appears to in excellent condition. The blueing is almost 100%, the only wear is some holster wear on top of the front sight. It comes with the original magazine and original owners manual. I would like to know what is the collectability of this gun and approx. value, I paid $450 for it.
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

450 is the very upper end of it's value or just a tad more than it's worth even in the condition you describe. but the good news is they are highly collectable. a side note if it shows some holster wear it can't be considered 100% condition. having the manual helps it's value. bottom line is you seem happy and excited about your purchase no need to worry about the value now. in think i'm safe in saying every gun collector, trader has at one time or another overpaid. it depends on what you're looking for , how easy is it to find, condition of find and the drool factor. must have or else i'll be kicking myself in the ass factor.