1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Value of SKB O/U shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by rcairflr, Jun 2, 2012.

1. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I have a SKB ( I believe Model 500) over/under shotgun. I need to make room in my safe for other guns, so I am thinking of selling it.

Can anyone tell me what a reasonable value for this shotgun is?

thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. rcairflr

A few more pictures.

Attached Files:

3. rcairflr

More info. I forgot to mention, both barrels are fixed choke, it has a IMP and a FULL barrel.

It is 12 gage.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  4. rcairflr

Anyone have any input on this?
  5. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

I would suggest that you visit the two big internet gun auctions and see what is being asked and actually bid.

I just checked, and 600 and 700 SKB's are being bid in the mid $500, while sellers typically seem to want around $1,000.