Value of SKB O/U shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by rcairflr, Jun 2, 2012.

1. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I have a SKB ( I believe Model 500) over/under shotgun. I need to make room in my safe for other guns, so I am thinking of selling it.

Can anyone tell me what a reasonable value for this shotgun is?

thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. rcairflr

A few more pictures.

Attached Files:

3. rcairflr

More info. I forgot to mention, both barrels are fixed choke, it has a IMP and a FULL barrel.

It is 12 gage.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  4. rcairflr

Anyone have any input on this?
  5. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

I would suggest that you visit the two big internet gun auctions and see what is being asked and actually bid.

I just checked, and 600 and 700 SKB's are being bid in the mid $500, while sellers typically seem to want around $1,000.