value on a S&W 629-2 w/ 8 3/8" barrel

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by King Ghidora, Dec 14, 2009.

1. King Ghidora

King Ghidora Former Guest

This gun has been fired less than 30 times. It works perfect and the finish is perfect. It has the Hogue grips which do have a couple of small cracks near the inside edge. It has the adjustable sights and the cylinder has very little play and has the proper spacing between it and the barrel. It would have been made in 1988 I believe. I think all 629-2 revolvers were made in 1988. Of course it doesn't have the lock that later models have.

I don't have any of the original paperwork or the box with this gun.

Any help on the value of this gun would be appreciated.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  2. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

3. King Ghidora

King Ghidora Former Guest

Thanks brother. God bless.
  4. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

God bless you too.

was just a rough guess, might bring more or less depending where you sell it. i checked the prices on BrandX and there were higher ones with no bids, and active biding on lower ones.

do you plan to sell it, or shoot it?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009