1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Vanilla Ice Cream with no cooking

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by Marlin, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Here is an easy non-cook vanilla recipe that is very rich, delicious and chok-full-of calories.

2 cans CONDENSED milk
    1 can EVAPORATED milk
    1 quart HEAVY cream
    1 quart HOMOGENIZED (whole) milk
    1 cup Sugar
    1½ tsp Vanilla

Chill in ice box and then freeze hard in either an electirc or hand cranked ice cream freezer. Once finished freezing, hard pack and let set for about ½ hour, then serve.

NOTE: Using a hand crank freezer will get the mixture harder. We use an electric until it binds up and then finish it by substituting a hand crank top . . . . . Other flavors may be done substituting other items for vanilla in recipe, i.e., peach, strawberry and etc.