Vasectomy

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Gunfyter, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called vasectomy that could fix the problem, but that it was expensive A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand..........

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi and West Virginia.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2004
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

MAL!!!!!!!!!

C' est trés, trés MAL!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. mtnboomer

mtnboomer New Member

Oklahoma by birth. America by the grace of God.
    A "backwoods" couple were having a baby. The man had walked to town to get the doctor. Upon returning the woman was in heavy labor so the doctor set about delivering the first child.
    "It's a boy!", the doctor said, "Wait, there's another one!"
    "It's a girl!", said the doctor, "I think there's another one coming!"
    "Another boy!" the doctor declared!
    After checking the babies and mother the doctor realized the man had not said a word.
    "Well, what do you think about your family?" the doctor asked the hillbilly.
    "I been a thinkin' how we got three of 'em, an' I think I figured it out." he replied.
    "How is that?" the doctor said curiously.
    "Well, one time we runned out o' that K-Y, an' I used 3-in-One oil. Man! I'm glad I didn't use the WD-40!" :D
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I like that one!!!!!!