Vector Uzi Carbine

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by click, Jun 13, 2007.

1. click

click New Member

Am interested in the subject weapon, yet neither my local gun shop or the local LEO's can tell me if the piece is legal in NY State. The weapon i am interested in has a 16" heat shrouded barrel, with a collapsable stock. Any folks out there have a clue if this carbine will pass the test here in NY? Looking to get one before Ms. McCarthy has her newest absurd gun control bill passed by our protectors in Washington. Seriously, a real answer (legal that is) that i could refer to would be most appreciated:confused::D:eek:
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

3. click

click New Member

thanks southern, looks like me and the Uzi will never make it in ny state............Different topic, but what do you know about the Magnum Reasarch PiCuda line of pistols? You're my go to guy on all things that go BANG! Thanks again!
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Click they are real good guns from the little I have shot them they are accurate. And the aren't a bad price. Besides how many other 22 pistols can you buy and then put a 50 round magazine on :D
  5. Thegungal

Thegungal New Member

I cant speak for NY NFA laws but Vector has been good to me and my NFA UZI. (They have it right now for some work)