Venison Sausage

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by Bruce FLinch, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Got some Venison Sausage earlier this year from a customer. 1st pound I made into a batch of Chili.

Tonight I invited the neighbor over & we BBQ'd the 2nd pound. Just made little patties & grilled w/ salt pepper & garlic. Washed down w/ sips of single malt Scotch.
    Yum, Tummy feel good! :)
  2. sniper69

sniper69 Member

Sounds tasty. what did you put in your chili?

I make venison sausage and use it in a casserole. I take the casserole to sunday school functions. the funny thing is there are some that say they won't eat venison but after having two or three helpings I ask them how they like the venison sausage. After a look of surprise they say it tasted quite good. :D

I'll post the casserole recipe in a separate thread.