1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Venison Sausage

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by Bruce FLinch, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Got some Venison Sausage earlier this year from a customer. 1st pound I made into a batch of Chili.

Tonight I invited the neighbor over & we BBQ'd the 2nd pound. Just made little patties & grilled w/ salt pepper & garlic. Washed down w/ sips of single malt Scotch.
    Yum, Tummy feel good! :)
  2. sniper69

sniper69 Member

Sounds tasty. what did you put in your chili?

I make venison sausage and use it in a casserole. I take the casserole to sunday school functions. the funny thing is there are some that say they won't eat venison but after having two or three helpings I ask them how they like the venison sausage. After a look of surprise they say it tasted quite good. :D

I'll post the casserole recipe in a separate thread.