Very Bleak Outlook

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

This article comes from Worldview Weekend and just confirms the material posted by sabashimon recently. I have no doubt of the veracity of either article. In addition, I fear for our republic as we have abandoned Isreal, which carries doomsday consequences.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apocalyptic Storm Forming in the Middle East

[​IMG]By Joel C. Rosenberg

Events are moving so quickly in the epicenter it can be difficult to keep track of, much less understand the big picture. So here it is in a sentence: An apocalyptic storm is forming over the [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Middle East[/FONT].

Consider the data points:

1. Iran has just been caught secretly building a 2nd uranium enrichment facility on a military base in the religious capital of Iran, a city known as Qom;
    2. A growing number of Western military analysts say the design of this new facility - and its secrecy, and location - clearly indicates it was being built by Iran for the purpose of creating [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]nuclear weapons[/FONT];
    3. Iran has thus been caught in its third lie since 2002 with regards to building secret nuclear [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]development[/FONT] facilities in Natanz, Arak, and now Qom;
    4. Ahmadinejad refused four times during his NBC News interview last week to rule out the building of nuclear weapons;
    5. A.Q. Khan - the father of Pakistan's nuclear weapons development program – has just admitted selling advanced nuclear weapons blueprints years ago to Iran for [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]millions of dollars[/FONT];
    6. The latest IAEA report indicates Iran has enough low-enriched uranium (LEU) to produce enough high-enriched uranium (HEU) by 2010 to produce two nuclear weapons;
    7. Iran has just spent the weekend testing "its most advanced missiles" capable of reaching Israel;
    8. Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad began his speech to the U.N. by praying for Allah to hasten the coming of the Islamic Messiah, which according to his theology requires the destruction of Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it;
    9. Ahmadinejad spoke more openly about his [FONT=Arial,sans-serif]End of the World[/FONT] theology during his U.N. speech than ever before;
    10. Ahmadinejad was asked for the first time by an American reporter to describe his relationship with the "Twelfth Imam" and admitted on camera that he is communicating with this mystical Shia messiah.
    Humanly speaking, war is coming. The West does not seem determined enough to stop Iran from getting the Bomb. So unless the Lord intervenes, Israel might soon feel compelled to launch a preemptive strike against Iran. It won't be easy, and the entire region could go up in flames.

The stakes couldn't be higher. So on this day of Yom Kippur, let us commit ourselves to prayer and fasting for the peace of Jerusalem and the physical and spiritual salvation of all of Israel and all of Iran.
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Here's another short article from today's WorldNetDaily on the subject of Iran's nuclear progress......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times][FONT=Palatino,][SIZE=+2]
    5 more nuke plants spotted in Iran
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino,][SIZE=+1]Intel agents describe guarded operations buried in mountains[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times][SIZE=-1]Posted: September 28, 2009
    8:53 pm Eastern

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times][SIZE=-1] © WorldNetDaily

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]Editor's Note: The following report is excerpted from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium online newsletter published by the founder of WND.[/FONT]

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]LONDON – Deep-cover MI6 agents who have described the workings of the once-secret underground uranium enrichment plant near the Iranian city of Qom now have discovered a staggering five more similar operations, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]They, like the Qom facility, are buried deep inside the mountains of north Iran and are guarded by divisions of Revolutionary Guards. [/FONT]

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]The details were sent this weekend to some G20 leaders who met in Pittsburgh when the Qom facility was revealed to the world. [/FONT]
    [FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times][/FONT]
    [FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]The MI6 agents have established that, like Qom, the new plants are staffed by nuclear scientists from Iran's main weaponization program. It is known by the acronym Metfaz, and is headquartered at 180 Western Avenue in the Pars district of eastern Tehran. [/FONT]

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]Keep in touch with the most important breaking news stories about critical developments around the globe with Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence news source edited and published by the founder of WND. [/FONT]

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]Details of the MI6 discovery were hand-delivered to Meir Dagan, the head of Mossad, over the weekend by Sir John Scarlett. They contained a detailed picture of what was being built at the five new plants. [/FONT]

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]A senior intelligence source said the data came from "an Iranian nuclear scientist's smuggled laptop, defectors and satellite imagery." [/FONT]

[FONT=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]The highly unusual indication of the source material is seen as a deliberate attempt by Western intelligence to rattle the Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that a further vital part of his nuclear plan has been discovered. [/FONT]
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

I am a Christian, and I hope Obama realizes we MUST support Israel!
  4. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

We are screwed. It's just a matter of exactly how it happens and how quickly. Didn't barry find out in the school yard you cant beat bullies by being nice to them.

The world is on its head.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
  5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

give barry a break for the love of god people . right now he's very busy trying to secure the olympic games for chicago.acorn takes a back seat as does iran thumbing their noses at him it's far more important to investigate the cia and stump for mayor daily so his city can reap the benefits of holding the olympic games. i used to feel the same as most of you but hell i'm no racist and didn't know i was one until i was informed by the dems if i disagree i do so out of hate for the blacks i feel so much more enlightened now. :p
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

No, he was too busy apologizing. If we (US, England, etc) fail to uphold and support Israel, we can kiss our butts goodbye.

When, not if, Israel takes out those nuclear plants I hope the arab's Rusky friends doesn't lob one at us just for the hell of it. :eek: :mad: Because The Apologizer in Chief will not defend the US with our military might, but will then let the UN in to do with us as they will.

Lock and load boys. :mad:
  7. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Agreed.

I always thought of Israel as being 'on point'. The guys up front. Barry seems to think it a good idea to remove the guy on point!!!! Most of us know where that leaves the rest of us...surprise!
  8. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  9. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Ya know your right.

Thanks for setting us straight............

Is someone going to wake me up soon, I've definatly had enough of this nightmare thank you very much.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  10. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Rocket thanks, makes me want to go watch that movie. I need a distraction.
    The only problem is it's like a car crash, I can't turn away and not look.
  11. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Haligan, I have a sword and a cloak, I must be blessed.

You know what the quote stands for, now go enjoy one of the best movies made to show the world how the government sucked then, and its worse now.
  12. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Every time a Dem rules this country, we take many steps backwards. I firmly believe that the terrorists attacked us after limp stick Clinton showed that he had no will to fight. Same with Carter, the biggest fool of all. Now with Obongo pulling a Rodney King, all hell is about to break out.
  13. oldogy

oldogy New Member

'fraid y'all boys are right. It ain't gonna be pretty.
    oldogy
  14. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

This is going to be just like the old days. When I say the old days, I mean the real old days. Somewhere around 12,000 BC.

I suggest you all find a real good sword maker.

I already have my Hatori Hanzo.
  15. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Scary times indeed.