1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Very Sobering Video

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Nov 8, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I'd like to see him and Allen West on a ticket.:eek::cool:

It's refreshing to see something other than a media staged/moderated shout fest between the candidates.

Ya, ya, ya... He's a career politician. So are all the rest.

Thanks ROMT.
  3. vytoland

vytoland New Member

election 2012 = same circus....different clowns.
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I've got to be honest...I haven't cared that much for Gingrich based on his past personal life, but then I start to think, it's kind of the story of human history. Besides, he seems like he's a different man today. He's got to be one of, if not the, most intelligent and well read candidate.
  6. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Well, three years ago he was promoting Al Gore's "global warming" BS - video is posted on a different thread.

So he seems like a different man today? He's been selling out our country for a LONG time, and he is endowed with a talent for deception (with a little help from the establishment media).

It's not hard to find the facts on Newt, and I'm not talking about his personal life.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011