Vets gun rights under attack

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GunnyGene, Dec 3, 2012.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

The Dems are at it again! :mad:

2. ozo

ozo Active Member

Whittling away at the 2A.......
    Maybe 'Chucky' should be stripped of some
    of his own rights and freedom....
  3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT New Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Shumer is a lying POS....:mad:
  4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

nice, what's next, veterans can't buy guns at all?
  5. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    Most likely. You killed in war? Well now your just going to go around and start shooting people left and right. I never saw combat but the Army trained me to shoot first and think second. Have I shot anybody in the last year? Nope.:mad:
  6. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

yeah, it's nuts. I can be trusted with automatic weapons, grenades, grenade launchers, aircraft dropping or launching ordinance... but don't let us have guns back home!

We're obviously too mentally unstable, but only in the states. Can totally be trusted on our own in a foreign country though when it's time to do the country's dirt work. Hey, welcome home you mental psychopath! no guns for you!
  7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

It's coming. They'll just declare all of us as at risk for PTSD.
  8. tango1niner

tango1niner New Member

I have absolutely no use for Chuck Schummer. He is, as the rest of his cronies are
    " clueless ".
  9. fyrfghter1983

fyrfghter1983 New Member

I was told the other day when I went to see the wizard at the VA by another vet that when they ask have you ever felt like hurting yourself or others and you answer yes they report it to local authorities if you have a ccw because your unstable. Now really name one person that has driven in rush hour that hasnt felt like hurting someone.
  10. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

I know a guy who recently retired from active duty
    this guy worked on avionics and never saw any combat and was never even delpoyed into a region where there were combat opertations

he got out and went to the VA with a whole big list of things that were wrong with him... he did this to get a big fat check each month from the VA to pad to his retirement check.

well, in addition to his back he claimed was hurt, his knees were shot, and his hearing and oh.. he suffers from anxiety also
    they put him in meds for the anxiety

I told him not to be surprised if someday they came after his guns now that all of this in in his medical records
  11. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  12. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I have had this debate with others here about the VA and the word ADJUDICATED; who can deem you incompetent and how it is used in the current law.

My hat is off to Mr Coburn for trying to get this right.