1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

VICTOR 32 S.&W.CTGE

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by olafhardt, Oct 16, 2012.

1. olafhardt

olafhardt Member

I have a pull pin solid frame VICTOR
    32S.&W.CTGE Revolver.
    SN 83788 on front butt strap
    H&R ARMS CO on bottom of butt
    WORCHESTER MASS USA on bottom of butt
    The nickle spotted like a leopard frog . Cylinder,hammer and trigger group are blued. The gun will accept a 32 S&W long. I want to shoot this gun. Is it made for smokless? The barrel is 4 1/4 inches long. Thanks
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

Apparetnly those were made from 1915 into the 1930's so they should be OK for modern ammo. But I will caution you that all those old guns of that type are fragile and parts can break just from looking at them. And there are few parts available and not many gunsmiths will work on them. I strongly suggest that if you must shoot it, just fire a few shots to say you did, and hang it on the wall. Using it for any kind of serious purpose would be IMHO out of the question.

Jim