1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Video - Lee Enfield Sporting Rifle

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by duelist1954, Aug 17, 2012.

1. duelist1954

duelist1954 Member

I turned a junked out British military Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1 rifle into a Mannlicher-stocked sporting rifle about 15 years ago. It has been my most used deer rifle since then.

If I found one in similar shape these days I'd be more likely to find a military stock and restore it, but I'm still happy I built this one.

In the video, I'll shoot it, and I'll show you how to convert the magazine and trigger guard to a sporting configuration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sG7voPK0k
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Very nice. Liked the video.
  3. Munch

Munch Member

Very nice rifle and good video. I have a bubbaized enfield and have been thinking of going with a composite stock for hunting/target. I would really like to restore to original but the stocks are a bit pricey for the condition I find. Thanks for the video, good to see these great weapons being used and cared for!