1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Video- Making Black Powder

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by brushhippie, Jun 22, 2012.

1. brushhippie

brushhippie Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

excellent! cheers

i make a lot of my own same way bit bigger equipment is all

i do a 5lb mix most batches and wrap the Plasticine for a few hours and let the alcohol bind a bit longer , then screen

the screened stuff when dry , i then sieve over a fine sieve and separate the clusters from the loose and use the loose for pan powder.. and keg the clustered
  3. brushhippie

brushhippie Member