1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Video - Shooting the 1860 Army Revolver

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by duelist1954, Sep 25, 2011.

1. duelist1954

duelist1954 Member

Here is my take on the Colt 1860 Army. I hope you like it.

I have one more video on cap and ball that I may do this week. That will be the last last cap and ball video for awhile. I have several modern guns I need to film. So it will probably be a few weeks before I get back to cowboy guns.

Are you enjoying the C&B vids, or would you rather see more cartridge guns? Let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx5vOndeFwM
  2. popgun

popgun New Member

nice video, love the "gunfighter view" at the end.