Video , show this to those who think Islam is ok

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 8, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Islam?

It's a mental disorder.

Plain and simple.
  3. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Thank you for the link. I sent it to my sister in NYC(she's jewish) an she told me I was unamerican because I said I never wanted a muslim for president! Can you believe that! She would be one of the first targets. She lives less than a mile from ground zero.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

That is a super powerful video, a tip of the hat to whoever put it together.
    This should be mandatory viewing required.
  5. denny 714

denny 714 Member

This is just sick stuff, let all be aware who they are and what they want...Stay away from Me and Mine, or Else!!!!!!

Denny G