Vietnam Boards and resources

Discussion in 'VMBB Find Your Nam Friends' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

twins
    (9/11/01 2:27:09 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Vietnam Boards and resources
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reposted here per recommendation:

Hi,
    My user id is twins and I am looking to find some information for someone. It was suggested on Tac's board (the firearms forum) that I post over here.

A friend of the family is looking to find guys he served with in '68 and '69 in the Ashau (sp) Valley. Hill 961 or 963 I think is what he said, 101 Airborne. I think he has found people from Texas and Minnesota.

I am meeting with him again at the end of next week and will set him up a user id if he has not already done so. (I forgot to ask if I could put his name on here so I will wait until I talk to him to make sure it is ok.)

I would also like to get a list of any boards or web sites out there (especially ones) that may help him to find the guys he served with. If anyone has a list that they want to email me my address is fiedlerc@yahoo.com

Thanks

twins

berto64
    (11/23/01 10:13:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Vietnam Boards and resources
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has he done a search for 101st Airborne Vietnam...?

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

hope6970
    (1/11/02 9:40:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Vietnam Boards and resources

It doesn't look like anyone has been here to look for anyone or anything lately........perhaps you have a question????

Hope