Vietnam Veterans Database

3K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
LarryJK
Senior Chief Moderator III
(7/2/01 5:11:21 pm)
| Del All Vietnam Veterans Database
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one post I don't relish in posting. I post it only to try and help any vet or non-vet who may have a love one or buddy who did not return from Vn. There is other knowledge that can be obtained from this site. Every now and then I go to this site and pull up my cousins name and just look at it on the screen...remembering.

www.militaryusa.com/databases.html

TShooters
V.I.P. Member
(7/3/01 1:17:45 pm)
| Del Re: Vietnam Veterans Database
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great site, LarryJK! I've used it before in searching for complete names of some of the guys hubby was stationed with.

So sorry for the loss of your cousin. He will never be forgotten.

Sharon

homer4
(7/3/01 2:39:12 pm)
I appreciated it the last time you put it up. I too feel badly for you losing family Larry.
...and two hard boiled eggs.

Misterstan
(7/3/01 5:21:58 pm)
Larry,

Here's another web site you may want to consider. It also refers to one of my favorite sites www.no-quarter.org.

www.virtualwall.org/

Stan Lambert
St. Clair Shores, Michigan

Tac401
Administrator
(7/3/01 5:50:42 pm)
| Del
ezSupporter
Re: Vietnam Veterans Database
Good site that virtual wall Stan, our site's link is
listed there too.

JD
The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

LarryJK
Senior Chief Moderator III
(7/3/01 6:00:28 pm)
Stan...there is a link to "no quarter" from that one.

hope6970
(7/3/01 11:26:14 pm)
Larry,

Sometimes I go to the site and just sit and page through it, not remembering the names I am looking for but seeing their faces as I go. "If" I had only kept more of the things I discarded.

homer4
(7/4/01 3:49:52 am)
Yes!!!, a very good point Hope.

Not only how much more careful I should have been in safe gaurding my gear (stolen at Long Binh processing out) , but how many other tidbits of the Nam I should have taken as well.
...and two hard boiled eggs.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.