Virginia Disabled Rifle Hunt

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by Marlin, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

From: "BADF Disabled Services" <dsullivan@buckmasters.com>

Subject: VA Rifle Deer Hunt Offered

JE Taylor Club Deer Hunt for the Disabled in Orange County, VA

JE Taylor Hunting Club in Orange County, Virginia is offering a 1-1/2 day rifle deer hunt for people with disabilities on December 1-2, 2006.

They will provide deer hunting on 6,000 acres and pay for your first night’s stay at the Holiday Inn Express. You must apply and be drawn to participate in the hunt. The drawn hunters will meet at the Holiday Inn Express in Orange at 10am on the 1st. The property is trophy managed and should provide a great opportunity. Club members will act as guides.

All participants must possess a current VA hunting license and big game stamp.
    Nonresident 3-day hunting license $46 Nonresident big game stamp $66

Please provide this info to jetaylorhunt2006@yahoo.com ASAP to apply.
  2. Lapua Kid

Lapua Kid New Member

hey these boys treat you like kings i was lucky enough to hunt there GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

6000 acres wow
  4. weasle94

weasle94 New Member

If you are diabled ,you may request a lifetime fishing and hunting license in Va .I know the fishing is $10 .I am currently checking into the hunting license. Contact the Va Dept of Game and Inland Fisheries