VIRGINIA TECH AGAIN! Officer killed...RIP my prayers for his brother officers/family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VERDAD, Dec 8, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Re: VIRGINIA TECH AGAIN! Officer killed...RIP my prayers for his brother officers/fam

I'm betting all I can get, it was " suicide by cop ". As he was walking down the street shooting, he was yelling " KILL, ME ".
  2. raven818

Re: VIRGINIA TECH AGAIN! Officer killed...RIP my prayers for his brother officers/fam

By the way, I just remembered this was on Fox this morning: Another police officer killed serving papers at a residence.
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I don't know..............seems like a lot of trouble to commit suicide. (BTW, the shooter liked himself anyways)

It just seems odd that a total stranger would ambush anyone, even a cop and then run off just to commit suicide. It is also odd that they were saying the shooter went into a greenhouse and was changing clothes (why change clothes if you are going to kill yourself?). The shooter may have also stolen a car and driven there......(??????)

Things done add up yet. I hate to speculate, but it could be anything....... jealous husband or boyfriend maybe?

Its just sad.................

Link to article http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...unman-sought/?test=latestnews?test=latestnews
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  4. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Just announced that the dead perp is connected to a car theft that occurred at gun point in the City of Radford(10 miles away) on Wed. It's strange but nothing was locked down and no massive police presense other than the city police. Radford University was not locked down, I drove up Tyler Ave. that day students traversing the streets everywhere. I did notice an increase in the city and University police presense but not on the scale that occured in Blacksburg. A perp was on the loose,armed and dangerous but no real alert other than a mention on the local news. He may have wanted National attention and knew where to get it. A tragic,sad,uncalled for,cowardly act on the part of a criminal. I'm sad for the Tech officer and his family but also for the other officer who lost their lives that day. If the massive police presense would have taken place on Wed. maybe Thurs. tragedy wouldn't have occured. Was the traffic stop a part of the hunt for that perp??? Had the vehicle been seen on campus, were the officers on duty made aware of being on the look out for the vehicle????? A whole lot of questions and too much speculation going on.:(:confused::(
  5. NCIC105

NCIC105 New Member

Prayers to Officers Family!
  6. raven818

A couple things that hard to figure..

Massive police presence tends to inconvenience lots of folks now-a-days. They don't really care what it's about. Kinda like the stories about women being raped on the street, and folks walk around her while it's going on.

2... The BG was yelling Kill Me, Kill me, while shooting at cars.
    He no doubt wanted to die. Was that wish present before, or after killing the officer? The whole things a bit weird.