Virginia Tech Shooting

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Rhuga, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/virginia-tech-locked-down-two-killed-including-police-182138357.html

How could this have been prevented? Did this happen because the people in direct contact with the shooter didn't see the warning signs or did they just not want to be involved? Is it the fault of society that this person just lost the reason of right from wrong? Or, is the shooter just a nut case and nothing could have been done to prevent it? It's too early to have any answers. All I have is questions.

I can't wait for the follow-up stories and the media's choice of words to explain it. The bleeding hearts will have a field day on this one.

I feel for the victims and no one wants to see this kind of thing happen at this date and time in our country, while it happens too often in the world and go's unreported.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Well, the thing is right now that nobody really knows anything other than a cop and bystander got shot. So I think warning signs...etc...etc have no bearing at this point. This isn't a shooting spree deal like last time.
  3. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

Hey J. I agree with you about it being too early to to really know anything. I revised my first post in saying.... I just have questions. I would just like to understand the motive behind this.
  4. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I got that the second read on your post. I wouldn't worry about it because I don't think there was a "motive" other than him being a punk. The way I see it is that if the guy wanted to go on a spree there would be more bodies......that's just my opinion though.
  5. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Latest info released states the second body found in the parking lot adjacent to Duck Pond Drive is the shooter. >MW
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Gotta wait a sec...Fox is telling it now>

Believed to be a VT Student. Found dead with a gun next to the body. Said the " student " might have wanted to kill himself. Murder / Suicide.

Office was involved in a non related traffic-stop.
  7. Prizefighter

Prizefighter New Member

Did he have beef with that cop for some reason? Seems strange that he'd pick a random cop to shoot before doing himself.