virus

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 3:40:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All virus
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beware of a virus email from a C&R dealer,it tries to get you to delete a file on your pc.It is a hoax. Benny

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 3:45:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: virus
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What C&R dealer?
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 3:56:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Virus
    I hate to say untill it is proven,may get me in trouble.It is not one of the ones that was voted on in the forum but they are in Florida.I am already getting responses from people saying it was a hoax. I will keep you informed Benny

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 4:02:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Virus
    Here is a link to the hoax virus www.symantec.com/avcenter....hoax.html Benny

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 4:02:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Virus
    any time you question the validity of a virus, check McAfee's virus library. I've seen 2 recently that were passed on to me as a serious virus from friends... low and behold they too were a hoax

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 4:09:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Virus
    I usually don't get all worked up about viruses. I've never had one that I know of..... at least, not on my computer.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 4:30:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Virus
    1952Sniper I never worried about them until May when my wife opened up a attachment from a friend with the worm virus klinz in it.It took me two days to get it out of my PC,since then I update Norton Antivirus everyday.I still do not open up a attachment from someone unless I have reguested it. Benny