Vision of the Future

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bcj1755, Jan 1, 2010.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

This would be somewhat funny if it wasn't with a very real realm of possibility.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=120617
  2. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

WOw...I don't really see us making it until his second election, much less a third. I am expecting full blown anarchy by mid-November of this year.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I see you're an optimist:p

I'm expecting Barry to find some "crisis" or "emergency" between now and then and use it as an excuse to either suspend elections or to prevent any newly-elected conservatives or Republicans from taking office.
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I was pretty pessimistic and shared your view of the "suspension" of our rights. I am a bit more optimistic now...I really think Obama has lost some of his glamor. He very well may try some acts to subvert our electoral process. That will be the tipping point....
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

That would make it interesting impeachment of this historic president. Seems so fitting and a definite SHTF scenerio. Lock and load.
  6. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

+1
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

We've had a 'crisis' shoved down our throats on a monthly basis since Obomba took office. Why?
    NONE of them have come to fruition.:rolleyes:

ALL of them have been manufactured to circumvent the real issues at hand.
  8. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

Ditto :mad:
  9. topper

topper New Member

I believe that the only way presidents get anything done is to create a crisis. If there is the potential for a crisis, like the swine flu or the healthcare, then they have all the ammunition they need. Any little thing can be blown way out of perspective by the spin doctors in washington. The bird flu did not kill us all and the swine flu did not either and the healthcare will not save us either. Next is the cap and trade. Another crisis that will devastate the earth is the next few minutes if we don't throw huge amounts of money at the problem. The whole thing about the so called crisis's is MONEY and how much can be extrcted from the people.
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well if this citizenship crisis of his goes to the Supreme Court and he turns out not to be a citizen, what do you think will happen? Either they'll amend the law, or it will be SHTF. I don't believe he will win re-election anyway. Are his popularity ratings high at all? Then again that would also be a biased poll depending on who you ask. I just hope Biden doesn't get elected. Then we'd really be in trouble.