Visuallock

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by JohnTheCalifornian, Oct 7, 2009.

1. JohnTheCalifornian

JohnTheCalifornian Member

I was looking for some different locks besides the cable locks I have for my guns. I cam across these guys and ordered 2 locks. One for 45 ACP and the other for 357 Sig. I received the locks about a week later and I can say they are great. Well about 2 weeks later I receive another package from UPS and its from Visuallock, inside was 2 more locks. I did not order them. The 2 locks inside were 45 ACP and 357/38Spl. I emailed them to tell them of the error, I offered to send them back or even pay for them because I can use them. The President emailed me back the next day, thanked me for the honesty and told me to keep the locks at no charge. Just thought I would pass along the news that there are still reputable companies out there doing business.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Checked out the website and the demos, I think this would be a great alternative to bulky cable locks. Not something I would use in my nightstand gun, but for guns in storage, this is a darn good concept. I am going to do a little more research, but pretty sure I'll be picking one up to try. The cost isn't bad either.
  3. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

A link would be nice as I'm lazy at this time of night.
  4. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

5. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

WOW... I checked out the website and that is cool. I am thinking that I will definately buy a couple of these for my safe guns