Vladimir..Please remove women beating skit

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Willie, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willie

Willie Active Member

Watch any Vlad post and chuck norris hits a woman in the face with his fist. B-actor being a p***y. At least he can still beat up women. Admin people....is this acceptable here ?:eek::eek::eek:
  2. loarmistead

loarmistead New Member

Are you seriously offended by that? :confused: Since this is a gun forum, pull out the US Constitution, look at the amendment we always harp about, then glance upward slightly and you will see why he doesn't have to take that down. I personally think it's fine (watch the actual episode to see what's going on), and with people being exposed to half-nude women on primetime television, gun ownership on the verge of being controlled by the federal government, university class presidents being shot in the face and their personal belongings stolen, and the value of our dollar spiraling into oblvion, is this REALLY something we need to be concerning ourselves with?
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  3. Willie

Willie Active Member

I do find it offensive. It's the same old story. You are not being targeted so you don't care. But if it was you or how about your wife or little girl would it be so funny then ? Violence against women is a problem,not a joke. And why not take one problem at a time. All these other things make it ok to hit women ? After all we have bigger problems to worry about.....doesn't fly. How about chuck norris hitting your mama...would it be ok then?
  4. Willie

Willie Active Member

This is exactly why people think we are savages with guns. It does not help our cause at all.
  5. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

It's a part of a movie, and vlad putting it on his post is meant as humor, it's not like it's a real situation, I don't have a problem with it, he's not condoning smacking females
  6. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Yea good point Loarmistead, my mom is offended by the idea that I am going to own and carry a gun, but thanks to the constitution that doesn't matter :D

You could have always PM'd me instead of causing ruckus in at least 3 separate threads ;)

But like I said in another thread, if it offends anyone I'll remove it, as I have. I'm not here to cause problems.
  7. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Willie, weather or not I agree about the Chuck Norris thing, I think that this could have been took care of with private messages. About 6 months or so back a member had a problem with my DanaSoft signature so he messaged me about his feelings and concerns so I removed it. He hasn't been here in a while so I think I am gonna put it back up
  8. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Willie my friend....:)

I have done a Google search to help you with this issue....;)

SKIN THICKENER.....:D

Just a kidden ya....:p......don't take any offence now....:D

[​IMG]
  9. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

:D Oh my gosh, Al, that's hilarious.
  10. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Differences aside, I appreciate you for this move.

Thank you...

Crpdeth
  11. loarmistead

loarmistead New Member

I think some members need to stop storing their long guns in their anal cavity and start reading some humor books - and watching more Walker Texas Ranger :rolleyes: Chuck Norris is an upstanding, Christian, family man. He in no way advocates beating women. But, to "turn the tables" against me, I will gladly email Vladimir a picture of my face so he can transpose it over the woman's face in that .gif, and you can all look at Chuck Norris back fisting me all day, and I won't give a rat's hind end.
  12. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I think that one of the biggest problems we face today in this country is the "I'm offended crowd". All it takes is one and the world must change. I'm offended by those who take offense.
  13. loarmistead

loarmistead New Member

I, personally, am a huge fan of Chuck Norris, and I resent the fact that Willie called him a "B-actor." Was Chuck Norris here to rebut Willie's unfounded assertions? No, he was not. Thus, I demand that Willie remove these negative comments regarding Chuck Norris from these forums immediately!

You see where this is going? Moral of the story - take a valium.
  14. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

What do you tell a B*tch with 2 black eyes......

Nothing! She's already been told twice......
  15. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I will defend Chuck Norris on that level. I'm not a huge Chuck Norris fan, but not in that I dislike him, I'm just blah.

Chuck Norris is an accomplished martial arts expert, and I do really like him for this, I saw him interviewed and he was confronted with his status as b-actor, and that no one took him seriously. He just smiled and said he didn't care because he entertained people and that's all he ever wanted to do.

Actually I think I just imagined him smiling because I think I was reading the interview. Anyway, seems like a good genuine guy. =D