Vn Art

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (11/3/01 9:53:15 am)
    | Del All Vn Art
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found this on a Vn war site. I liked it!

[​IMG]

nighthawk
    (11/3/01 1:00:12 pm)
    | Del Re: Vn Art
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saw this before, Lar,,and I agree with you,,great art as far as I am concerned,,wonder if the person did a book or something,, would enjoy seeing more of their work,,,

Stan H ,, nighthawk

homer4
    (11/5/01 6:17:40 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Vn Art
    With you Hawk!...nice post Larry, glad ya shared it Bud.
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

donbrails
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/5/01 8:44:48 pm)
    | Del Vn Art
    Just a random thought.
    Larry, the sketch is wonderful! I have in my library a book by Dick Adair called "Saigon, Sketches and Words From the Artist's Journal". Adair was in VietNam from 1965 to 1970 and covered the port of Saigon, night life , the Tet Offensive, a time at Phu Loi, the Black Market, and etc. This was all done in pencil sketches and writings in his journal. Peter Arnett wrote the forward and the book was published in 1971. Check out your local library!
    Thanks,
    Don

nighthawk
    (11/6/01 3:06:46 pm)
    | Del Re: Vn Art
    Don,,thanks for the info,,I will look for it