voight on obummer

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 6, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

While I have no love for Obama and I agree with Voight's assessment of his motives, I cannot get too excited simply because it was delivered by a Hollywood celeb. using his status to voice his opinion on public airways. If John Q. Public wrote the exact same diatribe, word for word, it most likely wouldn't have been printed if submitted to a newspaper's "letter's to the editor" column, never mind be asked to read it on prime-time television.
    It is refreshing to hear a celeb. voice an other than liberal opinion however. It's too bad that the media usually gives a platform for wealthy, spoiled, morally corrupt, "stars", most of whom never had an original thought and little education or experience to formulate one, but think they have the credentials to sway people to their mostly drug, alcohol and easy money induced world of un-reality. What's even sadder, is that so many people actually listen to their tripe.