volq or power custom

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by riderbob, May 12, 2003.

1. riderbob

riderbob New Member

Just west of " You sure do live a long way from
    Hey guys getting ready to buy some new parts for my 10/22 and was wondering which is better volq or power custom? The seem like they both know what they are doing. Just looking to hear of any comment feelings of anger dismay or disgruntelment.

Thanks Rider
  2. cannon450

cannon450 New Member

Power Custom

Hi RiderBob, Recently purchased the Power Custom Comp. trigger kit. Installed it and I really like it. After installation I found the safety would not work. The sear needed a little stoning where it contacts the safety. No big deal, Instructions show where to stone.
  3. riderbob

riderbob New Member

Thanks Cannon

I think I will go ahead and order the p/c kit. I apppreciate your input.

Rider
  4. eliseo

eliseo New Member

hi riderbob,
    i've installed the powercustom kit in one of my guns, and it works great. there is a tendency with this kit to leave 'creep' in your trigger, but ir you look at rimfirecentral.com, you'll find a 'jb-weld' fix for it. i also have a 10/22 with a CPC reworked trigger in it, and i like my powercustom just as well. you might want to drill and install an overtravel adjustment also - another 10 minute fix that will cost you less that a buck for a 4-40 setscrew.:)
  5. riderbob

riderbob New Member

Eliseo

Thanks for the input. I had thought about doing the overtravel mod but wanted to see what happened with the kit install. It sounds quick and easy. I haven't shot the gun enough yet to see what the next mod is, but this sounds simple to do, might give a try just for fun sake.

Rider