Vote With Your Lady Smarts, Not Your Lady Parts!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Oct 20, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vqbufYJio58

In the midst of the mythical “attack on women” being perpetrated on the psyche of American women by the Left, Michelle Malkin came out with a clear statement to women voters, “Vote With Your Lady Smarts, Not Your Lady Parts.” Malkin appeared on Fox News’ Fox & Friends to talk about the pay disparity in the Obama administration. Malkin said that “women should know these facts,” referring to the fact that Barack Obama pays his female staffers eighteen percent less than male staffers. Malkin continued, “and as I’ve been counseling people, don’t let these Obama administration officials, who basically treat women like meat, come on, they’re assuming that just because of your chromosomes that you’re going to slavishly vote Democrat. Vote with your lady smarts, not your lady parts.” - Tim Brown