1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Voter Fraud/ take a look at this

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 11, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I been screaming it since it happened and now it looks like somebody is concerned. There is no f'in way we lost this election.

Dont drink the juice.

http://obamavoterfraud.blogspot.com/
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FL – 141% Turnout

http://watchdogwire.com/florida/201...fraud-in-st-lucie-county-florida-141-turnout/

Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FL – 141% Turnout

Scheduled Recount Delayed Till 11/14
    10 November 2012
    by Dr. Richard Swier
    inShare29

Click on the link below for the official St Lucie County, FL 2012 election results. Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.

When asked about the 141% Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker stated, “They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”

Statement of Votes Cast St. Lucie County 2012 General Election November 6, 2012*

Supervisor Walker has posted this notice on her official website:

THE CANVASSING BOARD MEETING SCHEDULED FOR THE RECOUNT ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2012 AT 7:00 AM HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012 AT 7:00 AM AT THE SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS OFFICE, 4132 OKEECHOBEE ROAD MALL ENTRANCE 2.

It appears that Allen West is justified in asking for a lock-down on the ballot boxes and machines in St. Lucie County. According to the November 7th Supervisor of Elections report Allen B. West garnered 52,625 votes in St.Lucie county and Patrick Murphy 65,896 votes.

*SOVC For Jurisdiction Wide, All Counters, All Races UNOFFICIAL RESULTS WITHOUT PROVISIONAL

RELATED COLUMN: St. Lucie County election results posted, after hours of delay.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

As the number of your citizens with third world mentalities increase, you get third world politics. Unfortunately those not intellectually and culturally evolved tend to reproduce at a significantly higher rate.
  4. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

Re: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FL – 141% Turnout

perhaps the UN was correct in sending in poll-watchers....
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we

Did anyone expect less?

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
    2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
    6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
    7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
    8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
    9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
    10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The underlined part is mine.
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

7. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

It's a known fact. But do you think anyone with the powers to change it will do anything? It's dead in the water.
  8. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

If drivers licenses had thumb prints (like CA), the voting could be computerized to this. Absentee ballots can also carry a thumb print. Problem solved.
  9. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

That's the thing MSGT-R, they don't want the problem solved whomever "they" are. I know it's difficult for the vast majority of us here to think like "they" do, but you got to put yourself in their frame of mind to understand why "they" don't want a solution to the fraud.
  10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

A very good explanation of who "they" are can be found on Youtube in documentaries by filmmaker Chris Pinto. Not sure if any of you have seen them. He's got about seven three hour long videos that are well worth watching.

Carver summed it up nicely. The question is "What do we do about it?" Fight, revolt, pray and do nothing, faithfully enduring while waiting for the rapture? Is it sinful to prep, laying up stores of ammo instead of treasures in heaven? I just don't know. All I do know is that evil is consuming this nation.
  11. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Not a new tactic. Back in 1960 the JFK vs Nixon election the difference was 113,000 votes out of 36 million. The Chicago Mafia under Mayor Daly delivered the grave yard votes from Cook Co. :(
  12. vaskeet

vaskeet New Member

Maybe the UN watchers voted
  13. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

14. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The above simply isn't true. I don't know what the final Vote count was in Cuyahoga county, but not everyone voted for Obama.
  15. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It is clear he cheated in Ohio.

But do you think anything will be done about it? Nope.

If anybody gets something together to write our Congressmen to have a closer look taken, I'll gladly pass it on.