Voter ID gets personal for Eric Holder... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Apr 10, 2012.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He should have voted republican. Then leak it to the news.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

By the way, PLEASE do share this!!!... ;)
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just posted on Emly Miller's facebook page. See if she she does anything with it.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It's going to get out there. James O'Keefe does some really outrageous but hilarious things. I just hope that someone gets this out in the MSM. ;) If nothing else, it should embarrass our inept and extremely biased Attorney General.
  6. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be funny if Holder showed up to vote and he was told he allready voted?
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

"Um, really, theres no problem." :rolleyes:

That is a great video, thanks for posting it Pony.
    Haven't seen ya for a while, everything OK?
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I was robbed of my vote 7 years ago (long story) in the States Gubernatorial election. That vote count was contested twice until it came up in favor of the democrat. Then it was magically confirmed. :rolleyes:

Two years later, my sons signature was declared invalid on a local school bond proposal. He was told he had to come to downtown Seattle and PROVE his identity before his vote would be counted. :eek:

Don't kid yerselves, voter fraud is rampant in our nation. :mad:
  9. Lyman

Lyman New Member

This kind of makes one think that there is a particular agenda and until that agenda is complete..."there's no problems."
  10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Thanks Marlin T, I had some family deaths that happened at the beginning of the year so I wasn't online as much. Lately, I'm paying more attention to my son's T-Ball games. Everything's fine now. :)