1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

So Cycloenman bumped his poll thread and I was reading through it and it got me thinking.

Can someone please tell me why I should vote early and not have my vote counted?

Every election cycle they announce the winners and loosers without counting the early voters ballots. Because So in So is up by 3000 and there was only 2999 early ballots so it can't affect the outcome.

Do you guys know how many ballots never get counted? Either early votes, or the overseas military?

I will not vote early. I will vote the day of and make damned sure by ballot goes into the machine. And I encourage every conservative to do the same thing. Now liberals on the other hand. I always tell them to vote early
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They do, and often.
  3. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    Just show up and vote on Tuesday. Tell the libs that voting day is Wednesday, some will surely take the bait.
  4. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Great idea, and their just stupid enough to fall for it
  5. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We don't elect the president anyway. The electorial college elects the president. Several president have won the popular vote only to lose the election due to this.

Your senate and representative are elected by the popular vote.
  6. oneoldsap

oneoldsap New Member

All elections should be decided by popular vote ! Nothing else even comes close to making sence .
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That would have had Gore winning...:eek: