VP debate................

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by time2shoot, Oct 11, 2012.

1. markfh

markfh New Member

I agree. I haven't been over there. I'm too old but I would if they'd take me. I am in better shape than many half my age.

But... Family and friends that are there say many want us there. What do you do then?

You can't imagine how guilty I feel about what we did as a nation to those wonderful Vietnamese people. I don't want that guilt to be on our forces there today.

We need to stay there for what ever it takes to have the back of those that want freedom and to ensure THEY have a chance unlike the Vietnamese.
  2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I disagree with the people who are saying the moderator was on Bidens side. I felt she was very neutral.

Biden seemed rude and childish with his smirking and mock smile. I think he was told to be loud and disruptive.

Ryan was pretty good, but got thrown off his mark with Bidens mockery, also Ryan did not come forth with enough details.

Neither one was near as good as Romney in the last debate.
  3. markfh

markfh New Member

So, how many times did she tell blow hard to shut up and let Ryan talk? Right, none.

How would you know what Ryan said when blow hard over talked him to the point of shutting him up.

Get real, this wasn't a debate.
  4. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

I agree. But she just needs to let them finish.
  5. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

What are you trying to do, debate me? I gave my opinion, if you don't agree with it, "too bad"...

Where do you come off say to me "get real, this wasn't a debate". Where in my statement did I say any such thing?
  6. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Same old, same old! Poor planning by the GOP. They knew this was going to be a double team, it always is. Forget the facts and put the Moderator in their place first, then talk issues and facts. Pussies!
  7. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

No idea who the talking heads will declare the winner of the VP debate, but Biden's constant patronizing laughter, smirky smiles, and talking over Ryan's comments were downright juvenile.
  8. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

I think you both are trying to make the same point. just taking difernt roads to get there.
    It was 2 on 1. You both are saying it. just in difent ways.
  9. markfh

markfh New Member

Debate you? No. Just stating my opinion that you're wrong if you have the illusion that the moderator was neutral. I'll take it you never did formal debate.
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Biden's affect was just plain weird! His wacky smiles and goofy grins made him seem like he was listening to a ball game or had bad gas while Ryan was speaking.
  11. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Agree regarding the 2 on 1 gangup; given the choice of moderator that was pretty much a foregone conclusion. It's just that the vice empty chair came across as goofy and childish. Reminded me of a not-terribly-bright kid trying to win a playground argument by talking faster and louder than his opponent.
  12. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Didnt watch it but again, I have to say I told you so. They will say obozo won the next one too.
  13. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the thing; I can stand Biden even less than Obama.
  14. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I don't think so, the first debate has already changed minds and they aren't going to change back to Obozo. We will win this by 7 to 9 points.
  15. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Keep the faith! I have little, I believe voter fraud will be the decider in this one.
  16. 45nut

45nut Active Member

If I didn't have any faith right now, I would go insane.