VP debate................

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by time2shoot, Oct 11, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Agree regarding the 2 on 1 gangup; given the choice of moderator that was pretty much a foregone conclusion. It's just that the vice empty chair came across as goofy and childish. Reminded me of a not-terribly-bright kid trying to win a playground argument by talking faster and louder than his opponent.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Didnt watch it but again, I have to say I told you so. They will say obozo won the next one too.
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the thing; I can stand Biden even less than Obama.
  4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I don't think so, the first debate has already changed minds and they aren't going to change back to Obozo. We will win this by 7 to 9 points.
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Keep the faith! I have little, I believe voter fraud will be the decider in this one.
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

If I didn't have any faith right now, I would go insane.