WA State libs are at it again

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Dec 18, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Just received this on another forum.

Pops
  2. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Every time I hear or read something like this my blood boils! These nut cases need to leave the law abiding public alone! We are not the criminals! They should go after the real criminals! That is, unless, they are them! And I hope some of them read this!!!

Sorry if I sound too excited, but,:mad::mad::mad:,etc.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The anti gunners are pretty stupid. Why don't we figure out a way to talk them into walking off a cliff.
  4. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Or we could teach them how to check if a gun is loaded or not.;)
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

These are more than likely the same people who wont allow the criminal class to be punished and insist that the be released back into their community's.

It wasn't fowlers and shotguns that the British went to Lexington and Concord to seize. It was to seize by force the Assault Weapons of the day. The .75 cal Brown Bess Musket. British soldiers and militia were expected to fire 4 rounds per minute but 2-3 was more likely.

We have seen the kinds of laws these lawless people will try to pass while we are armed. My G*d what would they do if we were disarmed and helpless.

To the barricades!
  6. chuckusaret

chuckusaret New Member

It is called VOTER ENVOLVEMENT. Start an anti re-election campaign against the anti gun freaks long before they come up for re election. This can be done thru letters to editor/opinion section of the newspapers, telephone calls to state pro gun groups for assistance and support, rallies against known anti gun representatives, and demonstrations at their speaking engagements. Keep the people aware of their actions against law abiding citizens and not the gangsters. The Anti gun laws only take the guns of law abiding citizens and not the gangsters.
  7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Well...if it goes to vote, and this is a liberal state pushed by King County (Seattle and it's suburbs), I would expect it to be close. The outlying areas will be against it....but King County is so huge (ITO population) that it dwarfs the rest of the state. I guess I better get mine before next November.....

Oh....and for the record....Bellevue is probably the most liberal city in the state. I know. I grew up there. Anyone surprised?
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The only reason Bellevue is more liberal than Olympia is because we Easterners do elect an occasional Conservative (Doc Hastings, as an example.)

Pops
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Having been born here 52 years ago, and watching what has happened in those years, I cannot express my thoughts without being banned for MANY violations.:mad::(
  10. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Where was your hometown Bob?
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Why tighten the grip on the law abiding people? Remember, the man who killed those four police officers had a criminal record and did not obtain his firearm legally.