wall street

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobitis, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Why is the market tanking?
    Specialy in the last 2 weeks?

I'm not savvy in this stuff.

The economy is supposed to be growing, yet we keep shedding jobs.
    I don't get it.:confused:

Bail outs, tarp, stimulous, etc....

What am I missing?:eek:
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

1. I think the markets are tanking because obama has been attacking the banks last 2 weeks. They dont like it.

2. careful who you listen to. The economy is not doing as great as some people want you to believe. Unemployment is still high. Just because unemployment number go down it doesn't mean we are getting any better. Some may just run out of benefits and they are off the grid. It will be a long time before employers hier workers again.

3. Beware in the short term if the market goes up. They need you to feel good about investing so they can trap you and your money. Then they will bail on you leaving you stuck. The market is not safe right now. In fact i think it will be a long time before it is safe again.

one other thing i believe i have learned: The stock market should not be viewed as a place to make an investment and share in profits. It should now be looked at as playing a poker game. Same with your retirement. If you leave your money with others you are in a poker game. Ask the investers in ENRON and the like. As far as retirement programs go, be prepaired for the govt to make them illegal one day or tax you even if they say they never will. Dont believe anyone.....
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually its simple

you buy more from china and send them more money than the country is making

90% of your 500 largest companies are not bringing foreign income onshore but leaving it off shore so they dont pay taxes and this is true of many not in the top 500 list

China wont loan you any more money and has limited purchase orders to be paid up front ( no credit )

the attempt to make Australia NZ and some EU nations to buy those shonky bonds did not work

but bonus's where paid on the sales that did not happen

the value of the US dollar is dropping against ours and many other nations

and 80% of your foreign debt repayment aint coming in

the world bank has not collected 1 cent from mexico and its this money that was loaned to them from the US tax payer

you need your debtors to pay up

no-one will extend credit terms to US bamnks when they take a big chunk and send it offshore or never bring it onshore so they dont pay taxes

with all the big business not paying taxes now there is no income so your dollar aint worth squat

that was told to me by a guy who is one of the 5 big bosses of our reserve bank , he's a veteran , wounded in Nam , retrained in banking and well respected here and in many nations

andersons told our former PM to get rid of him as "he' was too straight to get anything done" but we did not suffer as much as many places when the GFC hit as his rules protected us from exposure

the guy aint no-ones fool

he's also the one who's advised us on how to fight the money collectors for the anti gun brigade , and that strategy is showing results too

his advice for the US

dont give no-one nuthing unless they sign over assets ( coal, iron ore, oil reserves etc) collect whats owed, put in hard line regulations on banks and brokerages, and rewrite your tax system to stop all the scams so the comapnies dont have a chance to dodge thier fair share

cheers

jack
  4. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

The big BOYS and their billions are manipulating the market as usual since they seem to be p.o'ed at O'Slam-us.:confused::eek::mad::rolleyes: