walmart clearance sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hdwrench, Oct 31, 2004.

1. hdwrench

hdwrench New Member

i was browsing on the other forum post ,there was a thread stateing that a guy was in a local wally mart and found some guns on clearance.serious clearance .he got 2 savage 110 in 7mm for 125 eachand a weatherby vangard in 270 for 200 .

so tonite when my wife asked me to go shopping i had a plan ;} .well we went to a store across town and they had some clearence going on ,only about 15 % off a couple of rem 7400 in 270 ,i think they were 300 each .not a bad deal but not cheap .

thank god she bought a pair of boots . when we got home we realized they were not a size match ,so we jumped in the truck and took them back to our closer store .i had to check the guns ,rite ? bingo , got a win 1300 in 20 ga nib with a vent rib barrel and 3 choke tubes for 125.00 . i have been looking for a lite gauge rabbit ,bird gun .its a buet!!

anybody looking for a gun i'd try the wally mart ,they may be giving one away !!
  2. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Just my luck! The Wal-Marts here in Calif. screwed up their FFL license and can't sell guns now! :(
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I don’t go into retail stores much, but with all the stories about walmart giving away guns, maybe I will go have a look-see. Hmmmmm........
  4. mrs njretcop

mrs njretcop New Member

We're in NJ. They don't sell guns at Walmart. So, we went to Easton, PA on Saturday. Guess they didn't have any on sale; he came home empty handed! :eek:
  5. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

You will love the 20ga. I got one in 12ga and the wife has a 120 youth model in 20ga. Mine has seen over 25,000 (Yes that is 25K) rounds through it with out so much as a hickup.

Ray
  6. hdwrench

hdwrench New Member

ray , i agree , my win pumps all perform flawslessly . i have a 1200 in marinecote that is my favorite deer gun . it has been thru hell but still looks good and shoots great .

i told my story to a buddy of mine and he said i got burnt .he and his brother had 1300 that gave them problems .my reply was that him and his bro are the problem . i could not grade my wins anything less then excellant .

wrench
  7. Neil

Neil New Member

Here in Washington they have got some screaming deals on firearms, safes, and wood cabinets with glass doors. the only sad thing is I didn't see the remington model 597 with a heavy barrel.