1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

walmart clearance sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hdwrench, Oct 31, 2004.

1. hdwrench

hdwrench New Member

i was browsing on the other forum post ,there was a thread stateing that a guy was in a local wally mart and found some guns on clearance.serious clearance .he got 2 savage 110 in 7mm for 125 eachand a weatherby vangard in 270 for 200 .

so tonite when my wife asked me to go shopping i had a plan ;} .well we went to a store across town and they had some clearence going on ,only about 15 % off a couple of rem 7400 in 270 ,i think they were 300 each .not a bad deal but not cheap .

thank god she bought a pair of boots . when we got home we realized they were not a size match ,so we jumped in the truck and took them back to our closer store .i had to check the guns ,rite ? bingo , got a win 1300 in 20 ga nib with a vent rib barrel and 3 choke tubes for 125.00 . i have been looking for a lite gauge rabbit ,bird gun .its a buet!!

anybody looking for a gun i'd try the wally mart ,they may be giving one away !!
  2. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Just my luck! The Wal-Marts here in Calif. screwed up their FFL license and can't sell guns now! :(
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I don’t go into retail stores much, but with all the stories about walmart giving away guns, maybe I will go have a look-see. Hmmmmm........
  4. mrs njretcop

mrs njretcop New Member

We're in NJ. They don't sell guns at Walmart. So, we went to Easton, PA on Saturday. Guess they didn't have any on sale; he came home empty handed! :eek:
  5. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

You will love the 20ga. I got one in 12ga and the wife has a 120 youth model in 20ga. Mine has seen over 25,000 (Yes that is 25K) rounds through it with out so much as a hickup.

Ray
  6. hdwrench

hdwrench New Member

ray , i agree , my win pumps all perform flawslessly . i have a 1200 in marinecote that is my favorite deer gun . it has been thru hell but still looks good and shoots great .

i told my story to a buddy of mine and he said i got burnt .he and his brother had 1300 that gave them problems .my reply was that him and his bro are the problem . i could not grade my wins anything less then excellant .

wrench
  7. Neil

Neil New Member

Here in Washington they have got some screaming deals on firearms, safes, and wood cabinets with glass doors. the only sad thing is I didn't see the remington model 597 with a heavy barrel.