Walmart , Mob of 300+ loots store

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 17, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
    Flash mobs are known across the United Stats as a group of people, dancing,
    having fun and enjoying themselves while entertaining others. However,
    the Wal-Mart off Lem Turner Road in Jacksonville fell victim to
    a flash robbery when more than 300 people entered the store
    and destroyed the security system as well as some merchandise.According
    to the police report, the group destroyed an electronic anti-shop
    lifting security scanner that costs about $1,500. The police report also
    stated the massive crowd could have arrived at the store after a party
    that was broken up on Sampson Road.YouTube video showed the teens throwing food and merchandise around the store.

Channel 4's Crime Analyst Ken Jefferson said any sort of crime where there's
    hundreds of people involved is a dangerous situation."You've
    got a large number of people going and coming at the same time they are
    throwing produce," said Jefferson. "They are stealing items, they are
    all over the store. You can imagine how fearful the customers were who
    were in there at that particular time."Police did not make any arrests after the mob of people took over the store. If caught, these teens could face criminal charges.

Youtube footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94INAruvOrA
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Totally CRAZY and been seeing such events taking place here and there, the "new thing" that's going around!
    I dont know what a customer in a situation like that could do. I know I'd be kicking some arse all the way to the exit!
  3. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

...sporting goods first for a good louisville slugger....,
  4. dudeman351

dudeman351 New Member

I was in fear of my life. Is the only answer you have to give. Looking at the video there is no way to discredit it.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    We ain't seen nuttin yet..... just wait until obongo looses the election
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

So many things that could be said, but so many things that can't be said here. A picture speaks a thousand words, a video speaks a million.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

+1 You've got that right. The further away any of us live from an urban area, the better.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I want to know what is wrong with hating people like that?

On a side note: Doesn't each and every one of them look like obama's kids?

On another side note: This is what the goberment is waiting for only on a much bigger scale.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  9. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I'm just glad I don't live within 200 miles of any of Holder's People.
  10. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

I live about 2 miles outside of downtown Seattle.I think election day I will be voting early and then going to my parents house in the burbs.
  11. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

I've decided that I am now a racist. I wasn't always, but I am now. And
    I am not ashamed to admit it. Show me ANY redeeming quality coming from mainstream black culture, and I'll eat these words.

Tom
  12. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

13. cycloneman

Williams will not be charged. You can bet Eric Holder is turning 10 shades of negro right now because there was a video of the whole thing. Williams is lucky the video was recording at that time and he should get a copy for himself right now if he doesn't have it. Cause you and I both know this will disappear off utube.

Dont know if they died. If not Williams needs to spend more time at the range.
  14. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

They just made the video in Jacks' OP private. Too many people watching it I guess.

Tom
  15. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I bet there's not one kid there that has a father in his life cause if that was my child he would be cleaning Walmart toilets for free for 3 years
  16. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I agree and I think he should upgrade to a 40 cal
  17. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

To those asking about hating people or being racist my only advice would be to avoid surrendering to racism. You can hate the conduct but if you hate the individual because of their race and you consider yourself a Christian, I'd be concerned about my relationship with Jesus Christ. Remember, God loves these people as much as He does you, so much that He sent His Son to die for them.

There are some really fine black people, I think just about anyone here if they were being honest, would agree. But I also know what it's like to be so disgusted with ghetto mentality and ghetto culture that you lash out in anger and say "I despise those people". I fight this myself frequently. It's hard sometimes to seperate the conduct from the skin color, but you've got to do it.

I don't know how to explain the conduct and culture of so many in the black community today, but I know the color of their skin doesn't doom people to act like idiots. When you are tempted to say "I hate black people", think about people like Thomas Soule*, Colin Powell, or Rep. Allen West. Think about it.

Edit. Change that to Thomas Sowell.
  18. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

+1.
    Tough to break out of a mentality that has been used to brainwash you since birth.
  19. langenc

langenc Member

Looks like it is gone!! 3 PM Tuesday..
  20. cycloneman

I have thought about it. Very much so. These people you speak of are very well educated i do agree. I do not, will not, never not trust one further than i can spit. End of story. It may be ashame but the fact is the curse was spoken long ago. Careful who you give the keys to your house. Do you recall the promises made by the one in office now? He is also well educated. He beieves telling lies is ok to justify the end. In the grass there are many snakes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)

Let me ask a question on a side note. God created us if you believe that. Well if so then isn't sending a group of people to hell for what ever reason in the end racist? Do you believe God hates Satan? DO you think he loves him? Maybe he loved him at one time. Well we do know that in the end God will damn the wicked to hell fire. Why not just rewire the person and try again?