Walter Williams - Threats to our Country

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Oct 21, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Pops
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Too bad Walter won't run for office. There's a conservative man I could vote for. Thanks for posting Pops.! ;)
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    "Is such government involvement in our lives permissible under the U.S. Constitution?That question is not part of the debate. The American people, along with our elected representatives, whether they're Republicans or Democrats, care less about what is and what is not permissible under our Constitution". I agree with what Walter Williams has to say, but I disagree with the above statement, in part. I am a "Tea Party member, and we hold regularly scheduled Constitution classes where we discuss the legality, under the Constitution, of whether or not what Congress is doing. The majority of what is going on is illegal, taxes, welfare, healthcare, bail outs, etc. November of next year will give us a chance to make a difference in some small degree. Remember that the kind of change we want will start at the local levels and work it's way up the chain of command to Congress. Let's get started! Vote for the right folks! Don't know who they are? Then you had better find out before you vote!
  4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

I believe he is right. People that are willing to put out an effort to protect US Constitution
    are in the minority. Seems most people don't want to be bothered with such things.
    They want to be left alone, but they don't realize is big brother is not going to leave them
    alone for long.
    Although maybe I'm wrong most people will just go along with what ever they're told
    to do. They would rather live as slaves than put out an effort.
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Now we see the consequences of allowing the Senate to deny Judges on the bench who support the Constitution. Remember Kennedys assaults on Bork, Thomas, and Roberts? They also go after Circuit Court Judges who support the Constitution. If the Courts wont support our rights then we have none.
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Thanks for posting that peice Pops.

Walter would have my vote if he ran.
  7. PunjabiPillbox

PunjabiPillbox New Member

To borrow a quote from Hooollywood; "...I guess they'd just rather be alive than free... poor dumb b@$#%*%s..."
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I love that movie:D
  9. PunjabiPillbox

PunjabiPillbox New Member

Brings a tear t' my eye, it does...:D