1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Walther G 41 value

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by RJD, Nov 4, 2009.

1. RJD

RJD New Member

I have a functioning G 41. The stock has be modified a bit, a little shaping with a pistol grip cap and non military buttplate. The bore shows some pitting but not too bad. Any thoughts on what it might be worth?

Attached Files:

2. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

If that rifle was in original untouched condition it would be worth over $3000. In its present condition it is possibly worth about $900 to $1100.
  3. RJD

RJD New Member

Good to know, that makes it a gun I wouldn't feel bad about shooting.
  4. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

I wouldn't make a habit of shooting it. The Germans never got it right, and it is subject to parts breakage.