1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

walther g22

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by mxracer07, Jul 20, 2010.

1. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

does anyone know anything about them?i have a chance to pick one up at a deal i like the p22 so im thinkin i will like the long gun too.what are the ups and downs how do they shoot im not looking for a target gun just something to plink around with anyway thanks for your time
  2. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

Great little 22. I have a black one and a green one. With the added drum they are a hoot. One of the drawbacks for them had been the lack of hi cap mags, the other is they are a bit tricky to take apart and clean till you get the hang of it.
  3. Kestral

Kestral Member

Bought one for my wife 18 mths ago. Operates & feeds well,but feel the barrel internally is oversize as whichever ammo is used,the accuracy is cetainly not consistant.Average 3 out of 10 in the centre,4 out of 10 in the outer sides of the complete target,ie at least 6 to 8 inches from the bull,& this occurs with some really good club shooters testing it out.Could be I purchased a Friday night or Monday morning gun.??
  4. Kestral

Kestral Member

Sorry Gents,replied in error,thought it was the p22 pistol that was being discused.Have not tried a g22 so please ignore my previous post.
  5. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

i have ben hearing good things about them but i may have just missed the sale but im goin to keep lookin if i dont find another one im going to build a 10/22
  6. cisco1

cisco1 New Member

G22 on Guns America. $ 400.00
    Cisco
  7. Enfield

Enfield New Member

Hi
    I have a G22 and find it a great little gun, I have done a bit of work on it including stiffening up the trigger (the tranfer bar bends) and have made a suppressor

They are not cheap but are something different that the others

I hear mention of a drum, can you give me any details - I guess you mean a drum mag?

I am in New Zealand and would like contact details for a supplier if possible

Cheers

Enfield

Attached Files:

8. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

9. mxracer07

mxracer07 New Member

i have seen the drum mags on gb but they where $150 thats a little to rich for my blood lol
  10. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Former Guest

Very fun plinking rifle & a bullpup to boot. One of my favorites to shoot with other people.