1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Walther PP Sport inquiry

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Paltik, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Paltik

Paltik New Member

hello guys,

i just purchased this gun here in manila, PI for a little less than $150. i was just wondering if this gun is considered a collector's item. found some sites referring to a manurhin version, but i can't quite make up what its worth. i already took it to the range and it shoots magnificently in 10 yards with about a cigarette box grouping! it comes with adjustable front sights, plastic grips, and a removable front sight which reveals a thread. maybe some of you guys can help me find out what its worth and alittle of its history. thanks

BTW here is a pic and some details on the gun:
    [​IMG]

these markings are found on the left side of the slide:

(Walther Logo) Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do.
    Modell PP Sport Cal.22LR (some marking)

on the right side near the trigger is the serial number 718XXC, some markings on the barrel (marking)(67)(leaflike marking)
  2. z537z

z537z New Member

Don't know anything about it, never heard of Walther making a .22 that long ago. Nice looking gun though! Nice find!

_z
  3. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

a quick look in the Blue Book proved to have many different proof marked pistols. Without knowing exactly what you have and what condition, it's difficult to give you a resonable figure.

But I can say (with certainty) that you have a piece that's worth a heck of alot more than you gave. :D
  4. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Hey!

Welcome Paltic!...I've never seen one before, but i'll help by looking around! While we're lookin' jump into any of the other forums and share some of your experience!...[​IMG]
  5. Paltik

Paltik New Member

thanks

thanks guys. any help would be welcome. i will stick around here. lots of info around these boards.:)