walther ppk

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by uncleger, Apr 27, 2006.

1. uncleger

uncleger New Member

I'VE JUST INHERITED A WALTHER PPK. CAL 7.65mm SERIAL #295***K. IT HAS AN EAGLE OVER AN N ON SLIDE AND BARREL:ON LEFT SIDE IN 2 LINES "WAFFENFABRIK WALTHER,ZELLA-MEHLIS(THUR):WALTHER'S PATENT CAL 7.65M/M:BELOW CLIP EJECT IS AN EAGLE WITH A CIRCLE BELOW WITH AN X IN IT. NEXT TO THE CIRCLE IS THE LETTER C. THE GUN CAME WITH 2 FLAT BOTTOM CLIPS BOTH WITH WATHER PPK ON THEM. I ALSO HAVE A HOLSTER WITH AN EXTRA CLIP SLOTAND AN ORIGINAL BELT.CLASSIC BROWN GRIPS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. MY GUESS 85 TO 90% BLUING IN TACK. ANY IDEAS ON VALUE? NOT LOOKING TO SELL I WANT TO INSURE IT. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi uncleger......welcome to TFF.

Without seeing your pistol.....it appears that what you have is a wartime production PPK that's known as a "Crown N - Eagle C" that was manufactured for the Nazi Police. The Blue Book values this PPK at:

90% - $600
    80% - $500

Add 25% for high polish finish.

The extra mags, belt, & holster would add extra value, but I'm not sure how much. If they're original issue gear, perhaps as much as $100-150.
  3. uncleger

uncleger New Member

THANKS Xracer for your help. As odd as this sounds I'm going to give a donation to our church in the $$ amount of the value at the request of the gentleman that left me the gun. He was in Eisenhowers headquarters through the war and brought it home afterward.