Walther PPK

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Rott Master, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Rott Master

Rott Master New Member

Well, I'm new to this forum and so far I'm glad that I've found it. Theres nothing like more knowladge when it comes to firearms. My brother inlaw has a Walther ppk thats a George Patton commemoative(excuse the spelling). I've been trying to find the approx. value without success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

Wellcome Rott. I'm sorry not being able to help you on this one. Somebody will soon.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

welcome and don't worry about spelling my keyboard messes up too. :D
  4. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Rott Master.....welcome to TFF. :)

Well, that's a strange one. Walther did make a couple of commemoratives in the Model PP (50th Anniversary, and a 100 Jahre 1886-1986).....but I've never heard of any PPK Commemoratives....and especially not a "George Patton Commemorative" (who was an enemy of Germany in WWII).

We can give you the value of a regular PPK if you'll tell us the caliber, condition, where it was made (Germany, France, or the U.S.), whether steel frame, alloy frame, or stainless steel.