1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

WAMO Powermaster Rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by FloridaFialaFan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. FloridaFialaFan

FloridaFialaFan New Member

Here's one you don't see every day. This is the first and ONLY WAMO Powermaster Rifle I've seen in over 50 years of interest in guns! I would like to learn what the actual value is of such an oddity.

Like the more commonly encountered WAMO Powermaster Pistol, this too is a single-shot .22rf.

It's one of THREE firearms produced under the WAMO logo for "SPORTS PRODUCTS" by the fun folks at WHAM-O who brought us such toys as the Frisbee and the Hula Hoop.

Not widely advertised, the WAMO SPORTS products, such as Malaysian Throwing Knives; blowguns; dueling swords (epees); crossbows, etc., were featured on the front of other WHAM-O products' packaging such as their very popular Hunting Slingshot.

The "magazine" is actually a little container to store a couple of boxes of .22rf LR ammo.

[​IMG]

The "magazine" on this one is a very nicely done reproduction based on observation of another complete WAMO rifle.

Anyone got an idea of its value?

I've got their Powermaster Pistol so I still am looking to obtain one of their WAMO Hamilton Dueling Pistol, another single-shot .22rf they once offered.

Best regards ~ ~ ~ FFF

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand? :confused:
  2. CHW2021

CHW2021 Active Member

If memory serves, there was an article about Whammo guns in the Shotgun New about a year ago. Check their website.