The Firearms Forum banner

Wanna Get Suppressors Off Of The National Firearms Act Regulation?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  shootbrownelk 
#1 ·
There's a petition on the white house site to remove suppressors from federal regulation. If you'd like to sign it, go here.

http://tinyurl.com/ma79k86

#2 ·
Just signed it, but I have to get home from work to click the email confirmation thingy.

I'd love to get a suppressor for my .30-06 BAR; then I could get 3 or 4 pigeons at a time without scaring them all off with the first shot! :D

#4 ·
The only way to get federal laws off the books is by someone, or a group or corporation to write a petition for the site. All petitions must have an X amount of signers. I don't know how many this one takes, but if shooters see it, and pass it around, it could work.

#8 ·
It is a tremendous amount of fun!

I was shooting mine at the rifle range last week (at the 50 yard line). The two people down the range a ways stopped shooting and came down to see what I was shooting. The older gentleman said he kept hearing something hit the target but wasn't hearing me shoot.

#9 ·
does anyone know how this will really work if they get the amount of signatures they need?
We are talking about a government that can't close the borders, haven't passed a budget in over 5 years, and cancelled 30 million private health care plans and we just think they will wipe a law off of the books because we all sign a petition?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.