1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Wanted - STEN

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by 45Smashemflat, Dec 24, 2004.

1. 45Smashemflat

45Smashemflat Active Member

OK, I think I'm ready to make the leap to a class III gun. Specifically a STEN. I've located two shops within a few miles who can handle the transfer. Any ideas on where to locate a good example of a STEN? I'm poking around on the web a good bit and have found a couple - but I thought there might be some other avenues.
  2. paul T

paul T New Member

Stick to your Lrs2, Its far more acurate, fellow Lrs2 owner paul T. Ireland. +Who Dares Wins+
  3. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

I'll keep you in mind in a couple of weeks. I'll see a few friends who are still in the Class III community. I'll see if there are any stens available with pedigrees out there.
  4. RKBA

RKBA New Member

5. Roughrdr

Roughrdr New Member

Owned a Sten a number of years back. Fine rifle but overheated rahter quickly, esp with a can.