Wanted to say Thank you Sportsman Wheels

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by Lapua Kid, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Lapua Kid

Lapua Kid New Member

Just wanted to say to the people that are involed with the Wheeling Sportsman and Turkey Federation Thank you . Some of us do not get the oppertunity to get invited to these different hunts and outdoors advents . I was not a sevice connected injury . But I love the outdoors I was a avid hunter before my accident and i choose to continue .I have been blessed with great friends that care and that are at the top of their game . I will say this I've got a great inspiring wife of 22 years this 21st and I've had or have a handful of caring friends that have gone out of their way to provide the way for to to enjoy the thing that i once charished so much . Thank you
    Wheeling Sportsman ,Turkey Federation ,Ducks Unlimited and my close friends you have made a difference and made my life more enjoyable.
    Thank you,
    Jim
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012