WARNING! Be Careful what you tell your doctor!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Jerryboy, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGy9-mqPzU :mad:

Suicide isn't something to joke about, ever! Especially to your doctor/shrink/councilor. Unless you are having genuine problems with suicidal thoughts, don't even mention the "S" word in their presence. Also, be careful of what meds you take.

It doesn't take much in today's society to lose your 2nd Amendment Rights forever!
  2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

From the video, it looks like Dsart1 was kinda entraped. I didn't hear him mention suicide. They can put you in a behavioral unit if they think you are a threat to yourself or others and even that can be ambigous.
  3. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, he was pretty much screwed the moment he entered the Dr.'s office.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

In Fla, there's an Act that allows a police officer to place you in a mental facility for observation. You're committed for a minimum of three days. I think it's common nationwide. In some states, family members can do the same. All they have to do is contact the police and say they are scared, due to your erratic acts, and off you go.

And there goes your permit.
  5. yetiman

yetiman New Member

I'm kinda unsure how to feel about this guy......he almost reminds me of an televangelist.....bottom line, don't say anything that could be used against you......