WARNING: The're at it AGAIN. NOT FANTASY any longer!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, May 10, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Hello Texan, and welcome.

Good question, it's been debated on several occasions and believe me, it can become a "heated" disscussion.

So, on that note... we try to agree to disagree ;)
  2. BlueTic

BlueTic New Member

Yeah - just jump right into it Texan - and welcome.
    I believe we have the right to voice our opinion to our representatives. If your representatives ignore the people on this most fundamental issue, then you can try to vote them out (jeesh too late, they already voted away a constitutionaly guarenteed right) but the replacemnet will be the same, money grubbing career politician. When do you take up your your arms and fight what is wrong, as directed by our founding fathers????????? At what point???? When they say - you can't have this one weapon? Or those 500 type of weapons?? Or all weapons that the people can "USE TO APPOSE A TYRANT"????????
    Now Wyoming - this is just my opinion - and I have contacted my rep's and have received back the same form letters. At some point they have to know the Force of the American People is not made up of sheep, or docile, laydown and take it, all we can do is whine, and hope the system fixes itself - people.
    I do not think our founding fathers intended this 2nd ammendment to be taken lightly by either side of the issue. This is our Responsibility and it is to be Feared by our goverment. If the goverment refuses to respect WE THE PEOPLE and our rights - it is our RESPONSIBILITY to take up arms and change the goverment.
    Today our goverment could give a rats --- and does not fear us in the least. Can you answer the above questions for me??? At what point do you do something???? If the answer is never, then I feel that you have lost. Again just an opinion from some faceless e-body.
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Hey Texan, I see you found TFF! If you'd get your ass back to Texas where you belong, then maybe we could make a stand together. ;)

I wonder how many people were saying this same thing way back in 1934 when the NFA was passed. Maybe a few patriots defended their right to bear arms, but the majority of Americans simply gave them up. And again in 1968, I'm sure there was a lot of brave talk, but most Americans again relented. It keeps happening over and over.

Will the same thing happen again? Will we finally stand up to tyranny, or will we simply move the "line in the sand" back a few more feet?
  4. kaylan1

kaylan1 New Member

hey Texan welcome to the board, I agree with 1952 Sniper, git back here and stand with us. You'll be back soon enough, I left fer a spell. Went to the pacific Northwest, it was perdy an all, but I needs more sunshine, big 5lb. bass by the bucket full and tornados close by for the chasin:D

I sent my e-mail to the commander-in-chief.