1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Warpig

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by bigboom338, May 21, 2003.

1. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Jason, our freind from work, Scott just bought a Bushmaster Varmiter rifle. 24" barrel and will shoot a 1/4 " group @100 yds. He said he is going to put a Luepold 4.5x20 on it when he gets the cash. Cant wait to shoot it.
  2. warpig

warpig Guest

That is some fancy shooting. I guess he got over his gun phobia.

Those are nice tricked out guns I have looked at them.
  3. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

UPDATE

Ok fellas this should make you dreul. The fella that bought this rifle changed his mind and put a Nightforce scope on this rifle a 5.5X22X56 with lighted cross hairs and a rangefinder built in. He brought a quarter in with 4 holes punched thru it. This was out of 5 shots from 100 yrds. This was fired from prone with nothing but a bipod. I am supposed to get to shoot this gun this week and I cant wait. He said that he is gonna have some trigger work done to it now.
    I gotta get me one of those Black guns.
  4. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Well I got to shoot this rifle today and I was very impressed,It will shoot alot better than I can. I am gonna have to make this my next purchase but with a lesser scope as I cannot afford $1200 for optics. I only wish I had a digital camera so I could post some pics.
  5. warpig

warpig Guest

You could buy a digital camera and mount it on a gun. Kill two birds with one stone:)

I am trying to not talk myself into wanting a fancy scope.

Ar15s just ain't right with a scope on them anyway.
  6. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Next time you go to Garys ask them to see one of those Nightforce scopes all I can say is WOW. It even has a focus knob on the left side.