Warpig

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by bigboom338, May 21, 2003.

1. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Jason, our freind from work, Scott just bought a Bushmaster Varmiter rifle. 24" barrel and will shoot a 1/4 " group @100 yds. He said he is going to put a Luepold 4.5x20 on it when he gets the cash. Cant wait to shoot it.
  2. warpig

warpig Guest

That is some fancy shooting. I guess he got over his gun phobia.

Those are nice tricked out guns I have looked at them.
  3. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

UPDATE

Ok fellas this should make you dreul. The fella that bought this rifle changed his mind and put a Nightforce scope on this rifle a 5.5X22X56 with lighted cross hairs and a rangefinder built in. He brought a quarter in with 4 holes punched thru it. This was out of 5 shots from 100 yrds. This was fired from prone with nothing but a bipod. I am supposed to get to shoot this gun this week and I cant wait. He said that he is gonna have some trigger work done to it now.
    I gotta get me one of those Black guns.
  4. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Well I got to shoot this rifle today and I was very impressed,It will shoot alot better than I can. I am gonna have to make this my next purchase but with a lesser scope as I cannot afford $1200 for optics. I only wish I had a digital camera so I could post some pics.
  5. warpig

warpig Guest

You could buy a digital camera and mount it on a gun. Kill two birds with one stone:)

I am trying to not talk myself into wanting a fancy scope.

Ar15s just ain't right with a scope on them anyway.
  6. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Next time you go to Garys ask them to see one of those Nightforce scopes all I can say is WOW. It even has a focus knob on the left side.